As, MIOREC İNSAN KAYNAKLARI A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), we inform you that we process your personal data in the capacity of data controller within the scope of Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”).
b)Processed Personal Data
Your identity information, contact information, professional experience, audio-visual recordings, and information on military status, travel restriction, hobbies and, if you delivered through your resume, your special categories of personal data (information on associations, foundations, unions, political party memberships, your religious or philosophical view, your ethnic origin and race or information that can form an opinion on this matter, your state of health and/or disability) will be processed in accordance with the KVKK and other relevant laws, within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons set forth in this Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please make ensure that special categories of personal data (i.e. race, ethnicity, political Opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothes and appearances, association, foundation or union membership, health data, sexual life, convictions and safety precautions, biometric and genetic data) is not included in your transmitted CV. Please do not include personal data that you would not prefer to be processed in your curriculum vitae. The responsibility of informing your reference and if necessary, obtaining explicit consent in relation to sharing personal data of your references (i.e. name-surname, the organization where reference works, position, phone number) is belong to you.
c)Purposes for Processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
• Carrying out the application processes of the candidates,
• Planning of the human resources processes,
• Conducting the communication activities,
Creating employment and support your recruitment process in order to find a job for you and enable the employers to reach the correct candidate, matching the employer and customer using your personal data you share,
Sharing your personal data with domestic and/or international employer (s) in line with your preferences to share your personal data stated in your resume and its attachments, including the sensitive personal data involved in your resume, to provide employment services to you,
within the legal grounds stipulated in the article 5 (2) of the KVKK that “processing of personal data belonging to the parties of a contract, is necessary provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfilment of that contract” “it is mandatory for the controller to be able to perform his legal obligations”.
Your special categories of personal data you have transmitted in your resume will be processed based on the legal grounds specified in the article 6 (2) of the KVKK that “it is prohibited to process special categories of personal data without explicit consent of the data subject” for the purposes specified in this article.
d)Method for Collecting Personal Data and Its Legal Ground
Your personal data will be collected orally, in written or electronic media through automated or non-automated method, depending on the legal grounds stated in the articles 5 (2) and 6 (2) of KVKK in order to achieve the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text:
• Giving information during the job interview,
• Submission of your resume by you,
• Transmitting of information by the person who is referenced person.
e)To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data Processed Will Be Transferred
Your personal data involved in your resume will be transferred to the customer to whom the employment service is provided as per the article 8 and 9 of the KVKK by obtaining the explicit consent of the candidate for the purposes specified in the sub-paragraph (c) of this text to be evaluated in the suitable positions.
Your personal data will be stored in Recruit CRM for the purposes of managing your information and sending your profile to companies to present you for potential job opportunities. Recruit CRM may store your data in a data centre inside or outside Europe.
Your personal data shall be transferred to abroad by “obtaining your explicit consent” for purposes of the candidate selection and placement processes, since Recruit CRM may store your data in a data centre inside or outside Europe.
g)Your Rights as Data Subject
You are granted the following rights as “data subject” under Article 11 of LPPD as follows:
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• In case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting that it be corrected and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or elimination of your personal data and notifying the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, in the event that the reasons requiring processing are no longer valid, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of other laws and other legislation related to LPPD,
• Objecting to the occurrence of a result against you by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting compensation in case you suffer due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
• You can submit your requests regarding these rights as follows:
• by personally visiting our Company at the address “Mustafa Kemal Mah. 2123. Sok. Cepa Ofis No:2D / 403, 06520 Çankaya /ANKARA”
• through our registered electronic mail (KEP) address in the form of “[email protected]”,
• in writing by notary or by registered and reply-paid letter in order to determine your identity and not inform the wrong persons.
• (if available) by using the e-mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems [email protected] to send an e-mail to the address. or through other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future.
In your request; a) your name, surname and signature, if your request in written, b) T.C Identity Number for Turkish Citizens, nationality, passport number and identity number (if any) for foreigners, c) notification address or work address, ç) electronic mail address, phone and fax number (if any), d) subject of request should compulsorily be stated. Information and documents regarding request should also be included to your application.